What I'm doing now
- I have been working full time from home since mid-March. It has been a nice change of pace and allowed me to more deep work and also enjoy being at home. Like for many it forced our team to change how we collaborate and we’re still working on improving this. I don’t think we’ll ever get back to working full time in the office but it will be nice to physically meet now and then once it becomes possible again.
- Talking about work, I am programming the Swedish Infrastructure for Ecosystem Science project and ICOS Carbon Portal data portals since September 2017. We’re helping researchers store and distribute enviromental data collection by the stations in our networks.
- Working out – I’m obviously not going to the gym anymore so I bought a barbell and a set of weights to get back into my weightlifting routine.
- Running – All the races were cancelled this year but I kept training. I ran 2-3 times per week during the summer. I’m focussing more on weightlifting now and running 1-2 times per week.
- Meditating – I feel good when I manage to meditate regularly but I struggle to do it constantly. Hopefully that’s somwthing that I can improve in 2021.
- I got back to working on the next version of Wonder. iOS 14 killed version 1.4 so it is more than time to fix it. – 1.4 added a swiping gesture to close tabs, restoration of the scrolling position on launch, and custom peek and pop preview – Progress has been extremely slow since I got a full time job and a house
Last updated on the 28th of December 2020
Inspired by Derek Sivers